Craigslist find for people near Bemidji, free stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Craigslist find for people near Bemidji, free stuff

Post by GoingPostal on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:47 am

http://bemidji.craigslist.org/pet/1997143899.html

I have a 55 gallon tank set up with saltwater fish in it right now that i am no longer interested in so the fish are free to someone who has experience with saltwater fish only! I also have extra stuff for sale with the fish i have a xl bag of instant ocean salt, lots of chemicals, protein skimmer, salt water tester, book.... There is a clownfish, a lawnmower blemie, a few crabs and several dif litle ones forget what they are called? must take all fish if want any. I also have a 29 gallon tank for sale complete with everything has a wooden stand and top very nice needs a new hinge on top easy fix asking $100 cash for tank and accesories. I may also sell the 55 gallon the saltwater fish are i now complete with everything for $250 or possble trade for a large dog kennel. There are pics of the 55 gallon on here i bought a new protein skimmer recently and it was 2 big to fit against wall so i took other top off and put it on side instead of moving tank out but i have other top side 2 go with tank. will text or email pics upon serious request. call or text 815-636=8742 about 2 hours out of bemidj.

GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts: 1454

Back to top Go down

Re: Craigslist find for people near Bemidji, free stuff

Post by blennieluvr on Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:54 pm

Asked about the skimmer for Jolene and actually it's 2 hours north of Bemidji...might be closer to you, Tiff. Smile Wait, are we still in the US of A if we go 2 hours north? I'm not dealing with livestock at the border. LOL

blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts: 2722

Back to top Go down

Re: Craigslist find for people near Bemidji, free stuff

Post by HSCmember on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:55 pm

Roosevelt, MN. Yeah, you're still in USA. Very Happy

HSCmember
Great White
Great White

Number of posts: 519